Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Site for NFL News on the Net!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is gonna win the Miami Dolphins QB job?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Referee
Administrator
Administrator
The Referee

Number of posts : 466
Favorite Teams : Miami Dolphins
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Who is gonna win the Miami Dolphins QB job? Empty
PostSubject: Who is gonna win the Miami Dolphins QB job?   Who is gonna win the Miami Dolphins QB job? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:50 am

All the Qb's have been practicing with the #1 offense at times this offseason (but has mainly been Beck and McCown).

I think it is Becks starting job right now. They look pretty impressed with him as he is usually the QB working out with the #1 offense. Henne hasnt looked the greatest at time and at other times he looks okay (not great). I really dont see Parcells and company starting a Rookie QB that isnt doing GREAT in practices. From what i read McCown has done alright but not as good as Beck has. I think the regime is starting to like Beck even more every practice (which i predicted would happen). I have read places where Parcells, Sparono, and even OC Henning has talked great things about Beck, like this;

offensive coordinator Dan Henning said, "Nobody in the NFL has worked harder than John Beck this offseason." He also mentioned that he's thrown between 6 to 7 thousand balls since David Lee was announced as the team's quarterback's coach.

I look to see Beck starting Day ONE against the NY Jets. and coincidentally it will be overshadowed by the Jake Long and Vernon Gholston "Reunion" (even though Gholston will probably play the opposite side than Long.
Back to top Go down
https://theredzone.forumotion.com
Line Judge
Administrator
Administrator
Line Judge

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Who is gonna win the Miami Dolphins QB job?   Who is gonna win the Miami Dolphins QB job? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:47 pm

Yeah, I agree that Beck should start from day one. McCown should be the number 2 guy (helps give Beck some veteran leadership) and Henne should be third stringer until he actually shows he deserves the 2 spot.
Back to top Go down
zach8111
Free Agent
Free Agent
zach8111

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Who is gonna win the Miami Dolphins QB job?   Who is gonna win the Miami Dolphins QB job? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:28 pm

Looks like Chad Pennington won it (the one who wasnt mentioned or even on the team at the time of this thread. and McCown isnt on the team anymore. im glad to see mccown gone and not beck. i kinda thought it would be that way, because the cowboys last year were looking at beck in the draft (those cowboys are front office for miami now) so i didnt think they would get rid of beck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is gonna win the Miami Dolphins QB job?   Who is gonna win the Miami Dolphins QB job? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is gonna win the Miami Dolphins QB job?
Page 1 of 1