Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Site for NFL News on the Net!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dolphins regime's feelings on Beck.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Referee
Administrator
Administrator
The Referee

Number of posts : 466
Favorite Teams : Miami Dolphins
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Dolphins regime's feelings on Beck. Empty
PostSubject: Dolphins regime's feelings on Beck.   Dolphins regime's feelings on Beck. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:58 pm

This was included in an article from the Herald on Jimmy Johnson.
Dolphin regime sees potential in Beck
Quote :
CHATTER
• The new Dolphins regime, which sees potential in John Beck, wants him to develop his body (size, strength, etc.), and Beck hired a trainer to do that. Beck -- one of the first two players to meet with GM Jeff Ireland ( Jason Taylor was the other) -- plans to stay mostly in South Florida for offseason work, but plans a brief Alaskan fishing trip with Csonka for Csonka's outdoor show.
''I was impressed how quickly the ball came out of Beck's hands,'' said former Packers GM Ron Wolf, who watched the Dolphins' finale with friend Bill Parcells. ``He's got a very, very quick release and some mustard on the ball.''

[url=This was included in an article from the Herald on Jimmy Johnson.]Here's the Link[/url]
Back to top Go down
https://theredzone.forumotion.com
ae4002
Free Agent
Free Agent

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Dolphins regime's feelings on Beck.   Dolphins regime's feelings on Beck. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 11:27 pm

the dolphins NEED a good QB, i really hope beck can fill in that spot. also a better defense would not hurt either...
Back to top Go down
The Referee
Administrator
Administrator
The Referee

Number of posts : 466
Favorite Teams : Miami Dolphins
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Dolphins regime's feelings on Beck.   Dolphins regime's feelings on Beck. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 11:53 pm

ae4002 wrote:
the dolphins NEED a good QB, i really hope beck can fill in that spot. also a better defense would not hurt either...
I think beck can be the guy if we get talent around him. I will be happy if we start him this year and give him a fair chance to succeed. I agree our 'D' needs a lot of help but we will address that early in the draft. Probably the first overall pick if its not traded down. I think taking Chris Long is the best option for us right now. There is a lot of good DT's and OT's in the draft for us to get later on in the draft. I'm wanting to get:

round 1-Chris Long DE Virginia
round 2-Pat Sims NT-Auburn, James Hardy WR-Indiana, or Best OT Available. (Gosder Cherilus-BC or Chris Williams-Vandy)
Back to top Go down
https://theredzone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dolphins regime's feelings on Beck.   Dolphins regime's feelings on Beck. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dolphins regime's feelings on Beck.
Page 1 of 1