Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Site for NFL News on the Net!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will DeAngelo Hall be a Falcon next season?

Go down 
4 posters

When will DeAngelo Hall leave Atlanta?
Before the draft
Will DeAngelo Hall be a Falcon next season? Vote_lcap50%Will DeAngelo Hall be a Falcon next season? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Before preseason
Will DeAngelo Hall be a Falcon next season? Vote_lcap50%Will DeAngelo Hall be a Falcon next season? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
After next season
Will DeAngelo Hall be a Falcon next season? Vote_lcap0%Will DeAngelo Hall be a Falcon next season? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Never
Will DeAngelo Hall be a Falcon next season? Vote_lcap0%Will DeAngelo Hall be a Falcon next season? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Line Judge
Administrator
Administrator
Line Judge

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Will DeAngelo Hall be a Falcon next season? Empty
PostSubject: Will DeAngelo Hall be a Falcon next season?   Will DeAngelo Hall be a Falcon next season? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:24 pm

It seems that since the day Bobby Petrino was hired as the HC of the Atlanta Falcons, DeAngelo Hall has been unhappy; and he hasn't been afraid to let people know. He has previously said that he would never play another down for the Falcons and he seems content on keeping that true as he has been saying he wants traded out of Atlanta. Petrino is now the HC of the Arkansas Razorbacks, and is obviously no longer coaching in Atlanta. However, Hall still seems as if he doesn't want to play in Atlanta anymore.
Back to top Go down
The Referee
Administrator
Administrator
The Referee

Number of posts : 466
Favorite Teams : Miami Dolphins

PostSubject: Re: Will DeAngelo Hall be a Falcon next season?   Will DeAngelo Hall be a Falcon next season? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:23 pm

I actaully think he will be dealt during the draft.
Back to top Go down
https://theredzone.forumotion.com
Line Judge
Administrator
Administrator
Line Judge

PostSubject: Re: Will DeAngelo Hall be a Falcon next season?   Will DeAngelo Hall be a Falcon next season? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:32 pm

Yeah that is very possible, but I could see the Falcons trying to deal him before the draft, that way they are positive of all the picks they have, which will help them know which players to take at the spots they already have. The best situation for the Falcons and Hall is for him to be traded pre-draft IMO.
Back to top Go down
AtzingerB
Rookie
Rookie
AtzingerB

Number of posts : 247
Favorite Teams : Cleveland Browns, Boston Celtics, Ohio State Buckeyes
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Will DeAngelo Hall be a Falcon next season?   Will DeAngelo Hall be a Falcon next season? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:03 pm

I think they will trade him during the draft either to move up to the #1 overall or possibly use him to gain another 1st from somebody.
Back to top Go down
Davis7907
Rookie
Rookie
Davis7907

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Will DeAngelo Hall be a Falcon next season?   Will DeAngelo Hall be a Falcon next season? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:00 pm

AtzingerB wrote:
I think they will trade him during the draft either to move up to the #1 overall or possibly use him to gain another 1st from somebody.

I think the same thing. I think that if Miami hints that they want to draft Matt Ryan, then they offer Hall and their first to move up to number 1.
Back to top Go down
Line Judge
Administrator
Administrator
Line Judge

PostSubject: Re: Will DeAngelo Hall be a Falcon next season?   Will DeAngelo Hall be a Falcon next season? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:47 pm

Wait a minute.....I've seen a mock somewhere where the Falcons trade Hall to the Fin's for the first pick........but where??????????? shrug lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will DeAngelo Hall be a Falcon next season?   Will DeAngelo Hall be a Falcon next season? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will DeAngelo Hall be a Falcon next season?
Page 1 of 1