Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Site for NFL News on the Net!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ESPN Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Line Judge
Administrator
Administrator
Line Judge

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-02-04

ESPN Question Empty
PostSubject: ESPN Question   ESPN Question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:44 am

Which analyst/host on ESPN is your favorite and which analyst/host is your least favorite?
My Favorite: Mark Schlereth. It seems to me as if Mark Schlereth is the only analyst who actually provides....analysis. Guys like Stephen A. Smith seem to all style and no substance. Schlereth gives good info, and actually has some credibility, he played in three Superbowls and was a two time probowler.
My Least Favorite: Sean Salisbury.
Sean Salisbury had penis enlargement surgery and to show it off he took a picture of it with his cell phone and sent it to all the female coworkers at ESPN. He also thinks he's a tough guy and thinks his five year, mediocre at best NFL career makes him a god. When someone disagrees, he seems to just talk louder as if it will change the other analysts mind.

Which guys do you prefer to watch on ESPN?
Back to top Go down
Davis7907
Rookie
Rookie
Davis7907

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-02-05

ESPN Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESPN Question   ESPN Question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:43 am

Favorite is probably either Mike Golic or Mark Schlereth. Gotta love the lineman turned analyst, especially when one was a former Bronco.

Least favorite is def. Emmit Smith. Two weeks ago, Salisbury made a comment about LL Cool J, then Emmit called him L Cool JJ. He constantly calls players by the wrong names and makes more grammatical errors that a 4th grader.
Back to top Go down
AtzingerB
Rookie
Rookie
AtzingerB

Number of posts : 247
Favorite Teams : Cleveland Browns, Boston Celtics, Ohio State Buckeyes
Registration date : 2008-02-06

ESPN Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESPN Question   ESPN Question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:20 pm

I like Golic, Schlereth, and Tom Jackson

my least favorites are Emmit & John Clayton
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ESPN Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESPN Question   ESPN Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ESPN Question
Page 1 of 1