Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Site for NFL News on the Net!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate your team Preseason

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zach8111
Free Agent
Free Agent
zach8111

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Rate your team Preseason Empty
PostSubject: Rate your team Preseason   Rate your team Preseason Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:40 pm

Rate your favorite team's preseason...how did they look

Miami Dolphins (3-1)

I think they had a great preseason. 3-1 is pretty good, but better yet our defense was the 2nd best defense in the league (number-wise...to TB). There 1st string D didnt let up ANY TD's...Once we got pennington we went 3-0 and our offense played well. Both the Chads (pennington and henne) looked got and found there favorite target ted ginn a lot. I look for ted to have a good year. I think miami will get at least 6 wins and i dont think that is out of the question
Back to top Go down
Davis7907
Rookie
Rookie
Davis7907

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Rate your team Preseason   Rate your team Preseason Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:32 pm

Denver looked pretty good. I watched the Dallas game, as well as the Arizona Game. Vs Dallas, Cutler looked awesome. Rookie WR eddie royal had a phenomenal game, and the two running backs looked decent. The rookies looked good. In the Arizona game, it was all back ups. but they looked good. The Denver D was amazing in the second half. Jack Williams is probably gonna be the third corner now, FB/LB Spencer Larson looked great on D. And SS Josh Barrett looked like he has the athletic ability of a star, just not all of the makings at the moment. I'm excited for future years, once this draft class grows up. LT Ryan Clady, WR/PR/KR Eddie Royal, P Brett Kern, and FB Peyton Hillis are all starters now. FB/LB Spencer Larson is the back up FB and MLB, Jack WIlliams is the Nickle back, SS SPencer Larsen made the PS. All look great.
Back to top Go down
AtzingerB
Rookie
Rookie
AtzingerB

Number of posts : 247
Favorite Teams : Cleveland Browns, Boston Celtics, Ohio State Buckeyes
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Rate your team Preseason   Rate your team Preseason Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:27 pm

Cleveland looked BAD. REAL BAD. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate your team Preseason   Rate your team Preseason Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate your team Preseason
Page 1 of 1