Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Site for NFL News on the Net!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big East spring rankings according to espn article

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Back Judge
Administrator
Administrator
Back Judge

Number of posts : 55
Favorite Teams : Cincinnati Bearcats, Cleveland Browns
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Big East spring rankings according to espn article Empty
PostSubject: Big East spring rankings according to espn article   Big East spring rankings according to espn article Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:09 am

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3265145

here is how the teams are ranked:

1. WVU
2. USF
3. UofL
4. Rutgers
5. Cincy
6. Pitt
7. UCONN
8. Syracuse

Thoughts???

IMO, the person who wrote this is clueless, but what can you expect from a women sports writer. Laughing Rolling Eyes

I'll buy the 'Eers at #1 and Cuse at #8. But Cincy should be much higher (in my totally biased opinion Very Happy ) even without Mauk. Loo-vul should be MUCH lower with their swiss cheese defense and Brohmless offense. I think Pitt has the potential to be top 3. USF is just overrated. I see them and Rutgers being middle of the road in the Big East. UCONN is about right. They lucked into their undeserving #2 finish in the conference this year.
Back to top Go down
https://theredzone.forumotion.com/
Line Judge
Administrator
Administrator
Line Judge

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Big East spring rankings according to espn article   Big East spring rankings according to espn article Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 12:40 pm

Rutgers won't be nearly as good without Rice, they'll have to rely on Teel's arm. (uh oh for them) Louisville will be bad without Brohm and their defense has never been good. Pitt could be good, they did upset WVU last year, but still only won a few games. South Florida is good, but I don't know if they're better than Cincy, especially since Cincy beat them last year and Cincy isn't losing many starters.
Back to top Go down
AtzingerB
Rookie
Rookie
AtzingerB

Number of posts : 247
Favorite Teams : Cleveland Browns, Boston Celtics, Ohio State Buckeyes
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Big East spring rankings according to espn article   Big East spring rankings according to espn article Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 8:05 pm

I agree line judge, and I think Cincy has a really good shot at winning the Big East next year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big East spring rankings according to espn article   Big East spring rankings according to espn article Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big East spring rankings according to espn article
Page 1 of 1