Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Site for NFL News on the Net!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Appalachian State have a possibility for another upset?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Line Judge
Administrator
Administrator
Line Judge

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Appalachian State have a possibility for another upset? Empty
PostSubject: Appalachian State have a possibility for another upset?   Appalachian State have a possibility for another upset? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 8:30 pm

LSU opens the season next year against Division AA champions Appalachian State. Unless you've been living under a rock, you are aware of the upset ASU pulled on Michigan last season. ASU has a deadly fast offense, can they match punch for punch with LSU next season and possibly pull the upset once again?
Back to top Go down
The Referee
Administrator
Administrator
The Referee

Number of posts : 466
Favorite Teams : Miami Dolphins

PostSubject: Re: Appalachian State have a possibility for another upset?   Appalachian State have a possibility for another upset? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 8:58 pm

I think LSU is way more talented and will not take APP st for granted like michigan last year. That was an embarrassing loss for michigan (being that they were the #5 team in the nation) suicide = Michigan after loss

Last edited by on Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theredzone.forumotion.com
AtzingerB
Rookie
Rookie
AtzingerB

Number of posts : 247
Favorite Teams : Cleveland Browns, Boston Celtics, Ohio State Buckeyes
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Appalachian State have a possibility for another upset?   Appalachian State have a possibility for another upset? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:00 pm

Go APP ST - my new #2 favorite college football team

HA HA HA @ michigan!
Back to top Go down
Line Judge
Administrator
Administrator
Line Judge

Number of posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: Appalachian State have a possibility for another upset?   Appalachian State have a possibility for another upset? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:07 pm

The Referee wrote:
I think LSU is way more talented and will not take APP st for granted like michigan last year. That was an embarrassing loss for michigan (being that they were the #5 team in the nation) suicide = Michigan after loss
It's rather ironic that you spell the word "embarassing" wrong. lol
Yeah, I dont know what happened to Michigan that game, but you can tell that it definitely set the tone for the rest of the season. That loss killed them and their chances at a championship for sure.
Back to top Go down
AtzingerB
Rookie
Rookie
AtzingerB

Number of posts : 247
Favorite Teams : Cleveland Browns, Boston Celtics, Ohio State Buckeyes
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Appalachian State have a possibility for another upset?   Appalachian State have a possibility for another upset? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:08 pm

At least they lost too a 2-time national champ and now i think they have won 3 straight d1-aa nat'l championships
Back to top Go down
The Referee
Administrator
Administrator
The Referee

Number of posts : 466
Favorite Teams : Miami Dolphins

PostSubject: Re: Appalachian State have a possibility for another upset?   Appalachian State have a possibility for another upset? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:12 pm

Line Judge wrote:
The Referee wrote:
It's rather ironic that you spell the word "embarassing" wrong. lol
Yeah, I dont know what happened to Michigan that game, but you can tell that it definitely set the tone for the rest of the season. That loss killed them and their chances at a championship for sure.
man im not seeing anything spelled wrong. lol
Back to top Go down
https://theredzone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appalachian State have a possibility for another upset?   Appalachian State have a possibility for another upset? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Appalachian State have a possibility for another upset?
Page 1 of 1