Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Site for NFL News on the Net!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does Seattle try to tarde Alexander?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Referee
Administrator
Administrator
The Referee

Number of posts : 466
Favorite Teams : Miami Dolphins
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Does Seattle try to tarde Alexander? Empty
PostSubject: Does Seattle try to tarde Alexander?   Does Seattle try to tarde Alexander? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:22 pm

With his production going down and his age going up, do you think they might try and trade former MVP Shaun Alexander? There has been rumors that they might go after a running back in the first round like Stewart, Mendenhall, Jones, or even a rumor that they might try to trade up and snag Darren McFadden if he starts to slide a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://theredzone.forumotion.com
AtzingerB
Rookie
Rookie
AtzingerB

Number of posts : 247
Favorite Teams : Cleveland Browns, Boston Celtics, Ohio State Buckeyes
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Does Seattle try to tarde Alexander?   Does Seattle try to tarde Alexander? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:28 pm

I was never a big fan of Alexander anyways. Unfortunately for them, I don't see anyone really wanting to take him off their hands, at least not a team that could make a trade that could benefit Seattle. The only teams that IMO are in need of a RB are: Houston, Oakland, Atlanta, Tampa Bay (possibly), Carolina (possibly), and Chicago, but I don't think any of those teams are in a postition where a trade would be possible.

I think Alexander stays in Seattle and the draft a RB early in this draft.
Back to top Go down
Davis7907
Rookie
Rookie
Davis7907

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Does Seattle try to tarde Alexander?   Does Seattle try to tarde Alexander? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:07 pm

I've never been a Alexander fan either. I think his back-up, Morris, has looked really good at times. I'd try to trade him and draft a running back late in the first. There are some pretty good running backs this year and even if they cant get a great back in round one, there is always talent in the later rounds. Look at Ryan Grant and Selvin Young. Both undrafted, both looked really good this year(Grant much better though)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Seattle try to tarde Alexander?   Does Seattle try to tarde Alexander? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does Seattle try to tarde Alexander?
Page 1 of 1